Halo In High Heels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo In High Heels

For female Halo players to be girls and gamers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ORDINATOR
Stiletto
Stiletto
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick   Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:35 am

As from a few days ago Rainbow Chicken 28 has fallen sick, she may be away from this site for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Stiletto
Stiletto
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick   Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:25 am

Yeah, staying on comps for too long gives me a headache...probably why I had a really bad one in my first Uni lec and almost fell asleep. I just have a really bad case of the flu is all...I have a very runny/blocked nose (it changes)...headaches...cough...sore throat...oh, Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't eat in the mornings coz the thought of it made me want to throw up, and then for the rest of those mornings my stomach wanted food but my throat rejected the idea...and I've been wanting to sleep a lot during the day (which I can only do if I am very sick)...like, when ORD wrote that yesterday, I was asleep on his bed. I slept on his bed from 12pm until around 230pm...then went to my house, watched tv, and slept from 530pm until 630pm on my couch...but yeah, I am slightly better now, not 100% and I probably won't be for a while, but I'm getting there thanks to ORD tkaing such wonderful care of me. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com

Rainbow Chicken 28 is Sick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo In High Heels :: Your Forum :: News-
Jump to: