Halo In High Heels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo In High Heels

For female Halo players to be girls and gamers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet The Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Chicken 28
Stiletto
Stiletto
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Meet The Admins Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Admins   Meet The Admins Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:53 am

Name: Cindy
Birthday: 1 October 1989
Nationality: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...OI, OI, OI!
Occupation: Part-time Uni student, part-time counterhand at a coffee shop, full-time family woman.
Random: I wear fluoro PJs, my favourite breakfast food is a tin of tuna mixed with some grated cheese and drenched in lemon juice, I hate pumpkin, I like vodka, I think of my boyfriend as my husband, I love cats, I like eating any chicken except for raw chicken (got food poisoning from it once).
Back to top Go down
https://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com
ORDINATOR
Stiletto
Stiletto
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Meet The Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Admins   Meet The Admins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Name : Scott
Birhtday : 7th October 1989
Nationality : Australian
Random : I'm the other half of Rainbow Chicken 28. I am very interested in Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff. my hobby is to collect, paint and use Warhammer 40K models as well as other game systems. i drink but not much, Vodka is the only drink i like other than Wines. i have a natural gift for computer games too (unsure just how useful that is for real world stuff but yeah), i have been tagged as the Demon in some shooter games for being unbeatable and my chosen weapon of destruction, the Sniper Rifle, but any gun or sword will do.
Back to top Go down

Meet The Admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo In High Heels :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: