Halo In High Heels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo In High Heels

For female Halo players to be girls and gamers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Author Changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Chicken 28
Stiletto
Stiletto
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:38 am

Who wrote which books and why did they change authors?
Back to top Go down
https://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com
afthotstreak719
Sneaker
Sneaker

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 am

why they changed authors i have no idea. but they were.... The Fall of Reach by. Eric Nylund
Halo The Flood by William C. Dietz..... Halo First Strike by Eric Nylund.... Halo Ghosts of Onyx by Eric Nylund Halo Contact Harvest by Joseph Staten
Back to top Go down
Iskeirka
Sneaker
Sneaker
Iskeirka

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 am

I don't know why they changed authors but it might have been like the Quentaris chronicles (anyone know what I'm talking about?) like how they're all based in the same place and everything but written by different people. I've only read the Fall of Reach so I'm not sure if the ones by the other authors are good or not. Can anyone give their opinion?
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Stiletto
Stiletto
ORDINATOR

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:16 am

They are all rather well written. But if your like me you'll notice inconsistencies between books, like in the number of shots it takes to kill off an Elite. Nothing overly important but yeah. i enjoyed the books and have just started reading Contact Harvest.

As for a reason for why they changed the authors well they might not have been able to hold on to the same author for every book that was planned. Or maybe they had several people writing the books and chose the ones they thought were best?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Stiletto
Stiletto
Rainbow Chicken 28

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:09 pm

But if they weren't able to hold on to an author then surely Eric Nylund would have written the first four instead of the first, third and fourth books?

Though i do like the idea of it being a competition...
Back to top Go down
https://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com
afthotstreak719
Sneaker
Sneaker

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:59 pm

mhmm makes it kind of fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Author Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Changes   Author Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Author Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo In High Heels :: Halo Newbies :: Halo Books-
Jump to: